PURPOSE OF THE COMMITTEE
The purpose of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Committee is to assist the Board in ensuring that the Company and the Bank fulfills its responsibilities under the Community Reinvestment Act.
COMPOSITION OF THE COMMITTEE
The CRA Committee is composed of a minimum of five (5) independent directors, as well as the Chairman and CEO, President of the Bank Holding Company, President of the Bank, the Chief Credit Officer, and the Executive in charge of commercial lending.
The CRA Committee will meet three times a year.
The CRA Committee responsibilities shall include:
- To review the Bank’s assessment area to ensure that it is reasonable and conforms to all CRA requirements.
- To review and monitor the Bank’s performance in meeting the credit needs of the communities that the Bank serves.
- To review and monitor the Bank’s investment and service performance.
- To review any comments from the public on the Bank’s performance in meeting its obligation under CRA, and taking action as appropriate.
- To review and monitor the Bank’s outreach and marketing efforts.